I Would like to ask some questions about YouTube.
- Is the Advertising on YouTube Annoying?
- Guys do you think YouTube deserves 12.99$ every month to watch without Ads?
- Do you think there will be competitors against YouTube in the future?
when I focus on the Ads on YouTube I found that:
YouTube has four types of Ads:
- Ads before the clip start. This kind of Ads has two types.
- Ads for five seconds before a video starts and after five seconds, you can skip the ads or you can watch it.
- The other one is thirty seconds before the video starts and you can’t skip it until you see the ads.
2. Ads pop up in the middle of the videos and viewers can’t skip.
3. Ads pop up under videos.
4. Ads through the search engine.
For me, I think YouTube should recognize that increasing the Ads could let people look for new apps to watch videos without disturbances.