A couple month ago, I had found “TurnStyle”, the food hall in the Columbus Circle subway. I was so surprised because that is actually a good idea. You can find a high-quality restaurant more than 10 restaurants, Italian cappuccino, French pastries, Bolivian salteñas, and New York pizza.
A hip and vibrant environment are what I like the most!
Here is the list of food vendors that you can find in the food hall.
- Georgia’s Cafe’
- Are you looking for a sandwiches or coffee? Stop this place “Casa Toscana”
- If you like a dumpling or noodle try this place “Yong Kang Street”
- The Pizza, a brand new restaurant.
- Blossom Du Jour is a choice for a vegetarian!
- Bolivian Llama Party
- Greyston Bakery
- Bosie Patisserie
- Something fast? You need to stop by “By Suzette”
- Ellary’s Greens
- Pressed Juicery
- Want to try a Swedish coffee like “Fika”?
- The Nutbox is where you can find organic dried fruit, nuts, coffee beans, and more from a Brooklyn-based shop
- Dylan’s Candy Bar!
And Do Not forget to get a free photo! Show me your photo!!!