For some of us every season comes with a closet preparation. For me the easiest way to know what I want or “need” for every season is by making a wishlist! This wishlist always helps me to be objective on finding the right pieces based on my personal style and budget.
For this season my goal is to find a balance between comfort and refinery. This are two words that I want to keep in mind when I think on what I want to achieve with my style and how I want to feel when I dress every day. Also, the new pieces that I will make the way into my wardrobe must be versatile!
So let me share with all you few ideas I have considered to add into to my personal fall collection.
Let’s get started!
1. GRAY PONCHO – I love love love ponchos! However, I don’t always find the right length or design. This gray one from Mango would be perfect to march with many other colors and the length works perfect with my height ( I already got to try it on). If you are into ponchos, this is the right season to wear them! check other styles here, here, and here.
2. BLACK TURTLENECK – This is a piece that for me is needed every fall season. I literally wear it so much that I have to get a new one every season. I love turtlenecks! I think is a must have piece in every wardrobe. It creates a more stylized silhouette and it keeps you warm without adding that many layers.
3. BLACK SKINNY JEANS – I probably have had 6 pairs of black skinny jeans in the part three years! However, this pair from Zara has some little details that would stand out from the others skinny jeans I already have. Plus, as we all must experienced, black shades quite fast during the washing and drying. Therefore, It is always good to get a new pair whenever is needed.
4. GREEN ANKLE BOOTS – Since the moment I saw this ankle boots I wanted them in my wardrobe really badly. It must have been “love on a first sight”. The color is perfect for fall as well as for winter. The heel would add that refined look that I want to achieve. Also, It would be easy to style with skirts, jeans or trousers.
5. MAROON WOOL COAT – This basic woolen coat is a piece that would add slightly color to mu closet. It is not too dark and not too bright. Its blazer design adds a little masculine touch to it which I love. I like it because it will add versatility to my wardrobe and it would give me a classic look. If you are person who like lighter colors check this wool coat…I think is adorable as well!
6. KNIT TURTLENECK – As I mentioned before, I love turtlenecks! This gray knit (compared to the black turtleneck) would give me that comfortable and casual look that sometimes I want to achieve. It is a very versatile color and the design would go well with most of my skits and pants.
7. SKINNY BLUE JEANS – I decided to add this blue skinny jeans because of its design. Usually I’m quite classic when it comes to denim jeans, however, this ones would make me look a little more modern fresh, and relaxed.
LEATHER PLIMSOLLS – Who doesn’t want comfort? This plimsolls would be my best way to go on those days where I need to run errands around the city. Or maybe for those chilled weekends with friends. I really like that burgundy detail in the back, I think it would go very good with the maroon coat!
There you have it! My fall fashion wishlist 2016. I hope you found it useful to start creating your own wishlist.
Tell me, Please!…Do you have any wishlist for this fall? I would to get to know what you guys will be looking to wear this fall!
Have a great rest of the week everyone!