Over the past few years the number of online dating sites have grown tremendously. There’s been much controversy about traditional dating versus online dating because each have been described as “unsafe” methods. Well today, they have managed to make online dating very safe for each user by making sure they collect as much information on that person as possible. Many apps require you to connect your Facebook profile for accuracy and reliability.
There are so many online dating platforms and they have managed to tailor each one to specific interests and needs of that individual
Here a few popular dating apps in case you are looking for love!
1.) Tinder -this app is a location-based dating app. It uses your Facebook information to create a profile. It then matches you up with people within the same age range and your location. It includes a cool swipe feature for you can either swipe right if you like them or left to pass.
2.) Coffee Meets Bagel– this app matches you with someone based off of your mutual friends on Facebook. It gives you 24 hours to make a decision on whether you like someone or not in order to enter a private chat room with that person.
3.) Hitch– this app allows your friends to set up matches for you. Once you login with your Facebook account you can match your friends together with an anonymous chat created just for the two of them.
There’s tons of them out there. They can become very specific according to your interests, lifestyle, ethnicity, age, etc. Here are some examples below:
- Soul Swipe.com –African American Dating
- Farmers Only.com -People with farming and agricultural interest
- Naturist Passion.com -People who enjoy nudity and nature
- Tall Friends.com -People who are 5’9 and taller
- Wealthy Men.com– Women who are seeking successful men
- Zombie Passions.com – People interested in zombies
- Singles with Food Allergies.com -Find people allergic to the same foods you’re allergic to
- Women Behind Bars.com -Become pen pals with women who are in prison
There’s so many!
Photo Source: Shandi-lee Cox