I love traveling and taking photographs on the way. Interest is the best teacher. For me, putting my pictures on Instagram is a good way to encourage me finding more interesting and unique things in my life. That’s great! So, I spent more time and energy on working on Instagram recently. I collected some useful tips about this social media platform and share with you.
Post photos at the right time.
You can post your photos a little after dinner time. People browse the web when they’re tired in the evening.
Don’t post photos on Friday or Saturday night.
Post the right photos
Never post three similar photos in a row. Choose the best one to display.
Post photos of unique views.
People like unique photos of things they’ve never seen before.
Some other tips
• Like and compliment your followers photos.
• Don’t overdo hashtags. It’s okay to use tags like #instacool now and then, but don’t use it on every picture.
• Instead of using filters, get an editing app to edit photos before uploading them.
• Follow people who like your photos.
• Post similar pictures by placing them into a collage.
• Make the time to shoot what you love for yourself and your passion will grow by trying various digital photography techniques.
• Invest in good photo editing programs for your computer.
• Be aware that if you are being paid to take photos of others, you will be expected to meet your client’s desires for the photographs rather than your own artistic preferences.
• Don’t be afraid to use your photo camera or a point-and-shoot to take photos in your free time.
• Always start your business slowly, and don’t expect it to grow incredibly fast.
I hope you also think those tips are helpful. By the way, could you share your stories and experiences of Instagram? Thanks!