Last week I published a blog about Cancun in Spring break including some activities to do, nightlife and housing. You can see my blog for more information
The activities in Cancun were so distinctive, and I had done most of them. However, I had done one of the best activities in Cancun called Xplor, which is a park located in said the jungle, and designed creatively to make people fascinated by this unique place.
This activity would take about 8 hours, but you can make it in morning or evening and it will include:
- Free transportation from your hotel to the park, and from the park to your hotel.
- Unlimited open buffet for lunch or dinner depends on your ticket time.
- Unlimited soft drink.
- Unlimited access to all activities inside the park.
- More than 100 cameras in the park to picture you.
- Free safety boxes.
- A professional team in everywhere in the park to help you.
You can visit the park website for more information about the activities and to purchase your ticket to saving money:
Also, you can watch this videos to see the activities