Stepping outside today I noticed the cold breeze clearer then ever before. Summer is officially over. I ran back inside to get a scarf, and immediately started thinking about summer as I plugged på ear phones in.
I come from a very cold country, so this is nothing new. But I like the warm weather, long nights and spending time outside.
Since most of you probably haven´t been to Norway, I wanted to show you a glimpse of my amazing summer. Enjoy!
- The view from my neighborhood, I come from a small town called Sykkylven.
- The seas side right by my grandmothers house.
- The beach where my grandmother grew up, it is called Overåsanden.
- My usual running trail
- Me and friend Nathalie in Ålesund, our neighborhood city
- Having a glass of Sancerre by the mountains at our cabin
- My morning walk catching the sunrise
- My mothers home cocked seafood pasta, the absolute B E S T
- Hiking in the mountains and came over this swing
- My kitchen window view at my house
So, there you got to see where I am from! I love traveling and seeing new places of the world, so I hope some of you guys would want to show me the same.
(All photos taken by me)