Believe it or not, almost any restaurant you can think of has a secret menu made up of special items that are often created by innovative and loyal customers. It’s one of the more interesting things I’ve learned on the Internet in recent weeks but haven’t actually tried out any of these yet. So if you’re feeling a little adventurous as well as extremely hungry, why not try ordering one of these bazaar secret menu items!
- “McGangBang” – A McChicken sandwich inserted in a double cheeseburger. This is just wrong.
- “Land, Sea, and Air Burger” – Beef, fish, and chicken.
- “Mc10:35” – Available only at 10:35 AM, this item combines the Egg McMuffin with the McDouble to form a brick of deliciousness.
- “The Neapolitan Shake” – A shake that includes chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry flavors.
I actually came across a full secret menu picture!
In and Out Burger:
- “Animal Style Fries” – French fries topped with a ton of melty cheese, grilled onions, and a hearty ladle of Thousand Island dressing.
- “The Protein Style Burger” – Crisp iceberg lettuce leaves replace the carbohydrate-dense hamburger buns while the beef patties on the inside still make the meal filling and satisfying.
- “White Gummi Bear” – Raspberry, pineapple and orange sherbet, peace juice, soymilk and frozen mangoes.
- “Sourpatch Kid” – Mix of sour flavors with lemonade, lime sherbet, pineapple sherbet, blueberries, orange sherbet and raspberry sherbet.
- “Raspberry Dreamin” – Raspberry sherbet, raspberry juice, soymilk and frozen yogurt.
- “Suicide Burger” – Four beef patties, four slices of cheese, bacon and special sauce.
- “Veggie Whopper” – Whopper with a veggie patty.
- “Frings” – Half onion rings, half French fries.
Of course, these menu items really depend on the types of people in each individual restaurant as far as whether or not they will put them together for you. Otherwise you can always buy all of the components and assemble the secret menu items yourself. Plus there are tons of others I have seen, but if I tried to list them all it would take forever! Have you ever tried one of these secret menu items before or another well known one? Have you ever concocted your own?