- The constant noises of New York characterized by the police, sirens of emergency or the taxi’s klaxons that you hear only in this city. The come back to my quiet home country city will be weird.
- Not be able to go to the store to buy anything I want in the night or doing a night shopping. For American People, in France almost every store is closing at 7:00 or 8:00pm.
- Dunkin Donuts. I am addicted to donuts and the brand doesn’t exist in France. Maybe I could find bakeries which are doing donuts but it is not going to be the same than here. Hmmm my glazed Coffee Roll.
- My busy schedule that I have here. Because when I am not in internship or at school, I spend all my time visiting and discovering every part of the city. It is tiring but I want to enjoy every day that I am here.
- My naps in Central Park when the weather is good or between two classes.
To finish my American adventure, I am going to make a road trip in the West Coast: Los Angeles- Monument Valley-Grand Canyon-San Diego-Las Vegas and Miami (how can you be in New York for a long time and not going to Miami ?)
I don’t want to miss anything, I don’t want to leave with regrets to not have done this or that, So what do you think it’s important for me to do before leaving or during my trip if you ever been in these destinations ?
What do you like the most to do or the best place according to you in New York city. For you what I have to do absolutely here ?