While it was suggested that we aim these blog posts towards a broad audience, I just couldn’t write my last blog of the semester without looking back on this class and everything I’ve learned. This class was an awesome learning experience and I truly enjoyed this semester and meeting all of you!
9. If you find yourself being stupid, go get someone more senior to fix said stupidity
8. Find the one thing you’re good at and do it incredibly well and better than others
7. Create awesome and authentic content
5. Don’t plagiarize (looking at you Comm 350)
4. Professor Scheckel loves Coca-Cola
3. Professor Scheckel loves nice watches
2. Professor Scheckel loves handmade shoes
1. If you’re going to send a nude photo, at least crop your face out
Anything else you’ve learned in class? Feel free to add on!